Print, scan and copy
Quickly print, scan or copy something - multifunction devices (A3, black and white or color, double-sided, batch feeder) are available for this purpose throughout the campus.
- at least 1 day active student account in UNIGRAZonline (or copy card)
- valid UNIGRAZCard for authentication or the youni APP
At a glance
- valid from 1 day of active student account in UNIGRAZonline (or with copy card)
- authentication via a valid UNIGRAZCard or the youni APP
- printing via the public PC workstations
- Use of the printer infrastructure for copies, scans and printing from USB sticks
- Printing via WLAN (private devices)
- Charge of printing credits (see also printing costs)
- The ÖH-Servicecenter issues copy cards for scanning and copying, processes complaints and blocks cards in case of loss.
Printing at public workstations
Near our public PC workstations, a multifunction device for printing, scanning and copying is usually also within reach. Generally, all public access devices with card readers are available to students during building hours. Print jobs can be accessed campus-wide from all public devices regardless of workstation location.
Attention. After activating the uniACCOUNT, printing is only possible on the following day!
Printing via WLAN
Students can print via WLAN with their own notebook after setting up the printer queues on the public multifunctional devices at the University of Graz.
Via USB stick
Students can also copy, scan and print PDFs directly from USB sticks with their UNIGRAZCard. In addition to the UNIGRAZCard there is the possibility to buy a copy card at the ÖH-Servicecenter. With this card you cannot print from the computer, but printing from USB, scanning and copying are possible. Scans are also subject to a fee.
I like the central printers because
- ... it doesn't matter where I print out and I only need "youni" to pick up the printouts.
"If one printer is busy, I simply take another one. I don't have to know where I'm going to pick up the printouts when I'm printing. And the printers are really well equipped. The fact that I only need youni to pick up the prints is really convenient."
- ... the jobs stay stored for a few hours.
"I often pick up my printouts after the lecture. That's great that it works all day long without me having to restart the print job. "
- ... because I can send PDFs directly with my tablet.
"If I want to quickly print a PDF, I just send it via Mobile Printing from my tablet, sometimes from my smartphone."
(Translated with DeepL.com/Translator)