A personal storage location is provided to students for storing data and saving personal software settings. Users access Windows drive Z: in the study rooms and on all public computers of the University of Graz. This storage location can also be accessed on the internet.
- 500 MB storage space at the University of Graz
- Access to storage location via the Internet
- Access to previous versions from storage location (Windows only)
- The storage location is equipped with anti-virus software and is backed up regularly.
- The storage location is used to save personal software settings and user profiles in the study rooms.
- Anti-virus protection for your own devices
- Access to and information about the exchange of large files (e. g. ACOnet Filesender)