Software for private devices
- uniIT provides selected software products at fair prices or free of charge to students of the University of Graz via our software portal.
- Our software products have a normal scope of performance and are available for use on private devices.
- Your scope of delivery does not contain any printed documentation.
- Please pay for the software only at the Infopoint in the RESOWI GE section using a cash card.
- Prerequisite is a valid Uni Graz account for students.
- It is not permitted to use our software for commercial purposes. Please observe the licence terms and conditions.
If you have ordered chargeable software via the software portal, you will receive an e-mail with a download link.
After having paid for the licence at the Infopoint RESOWI (section G, ground floor), the licence key will be sent to you. You can pay licence fees with your cash card. Your software licence will end one year after activating it or at the end of your studies, depending on the contract.
Availability of the software depends on the licence agreement or contracts that uniIT has negotiated with the software licensors. As a rule, campus licences are unlimited, while multiple licences are limited to the amount specified in the contract.
We would like to point out that software is not to be employed for commercial use.
Please observe the licence terms and conditions.