Office 365 ProPlus
With a subscription to Office 365 ProPlus, students can install the following Microsoft Office products on up to 5 devices (Windows, Apple) free of charge:
|for Windows and Apple||only for Windows|
This version does not include cloud services such as outlook.com, Skype and SharePoin.
After successfully registering for the service, every active student of the University of Graz can download the latest version of Office 365 ProPlus software named above during the term of the contract between the University of Graz and Microsoft: With Office 365 ProPlus, students always receive the latest Office version as a subscription without extra costs. For more details, please contact Microsoft as producer.
- Use of this service is voluntary.
- In order to use this service, students must register with their e-mail address on the Microsoft portal.
- After successful registration, students can download the software directly from the producer.
- The University of Graz does not transfer any further personal data to Microsoft or other third parties. Should you wish to object to the use as specified above, please contact the Servicedesk of UNI-IT. In the event of cancellation/objection, it is not possible to use the software to its full extent.
- Once you log in, you give your voluntary consent that your data be processed as specified above and acknowledge the terms and conditions of use as specified below.
Microsoft’s data protection provisions are applicable.