What you need
- Active account in UNIGRAZonline
Detailed instructions with screenshots
Essentials in short
... under Windows
- Open the following URL https://vpn.uni-graz.at/ and log in with your UNIGRAZonline user name and your UNIGRAZonline password
- Click on "Download FortiClient" and select the respective operating system.
- After the download, start the installation by double-clicking on the file. Follow the installation instructions.
- After successful installation, open the FortiClient via the Windows Start menu. Enter FortiClient in the search field and click on the
- Log in again with your UNIGRAZonline user name and UNIGRAZonline password and click Connect.
- You are now connected to the FortiClient of the University of Graz.
... under iOS/Android
The Fortinet VPN Client can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The following settings are required to establish a connection:
- Any connection name
- VPN Type: SSL VPN
- SSL VPN Settings
- Server or remote gateway: vpn.uni-graz.at
- Check Server Certificate should be enabled