- Active Account in UNIGRAZonline
Detailed instructions with screenshots (german only)
Das Wichtigste kurz & bündig
- Open the Uni Graz Webmail https://email.uni-graz.at and log in.
- Navigate to the calendar and click New Event.
- Define the meeting details and click Add Room to select a group room as the location.
- When you have completed all the fields, click Send to submit the meeting.
Access to the group rooms
When you book a room, you and your invited participants automatically gain access to the respective group room.
- Access is possible for all invited persons and takes place via the student card (10 minutes before the start of the appointment).
- The card must be held against the digital door lock for about 10 seconds to unlock the group room. Only when the digital door lock changes from red to green is the room unlocked.
- The access is valid for the entire duration of the booked appointment.