- Stable internet connection
- Any Internet Browser (Safari)
- Microphone- and Webcam
- MAC OS X
Detailed instructions with screenshots
Essentials in short
- Open the e-mail with the corresponding meeting link.
- If possible, click the meeting link or right-click „Copy Link“ to any Internet browser.
- Next select "Install and join with Skype Meetings App (Web)".
- In the next step you will receive a local download file „SkypeMeetingApp.dmg. After opening the dmg file, the Skype for Business logo will appear. Install the Skype Meetings App with a double-clicking on the icon.
- Annotation: Please do not close the browser incl. Skype Web App website. It may be that you need the website again at a later date!
- Once the file has been installed, you can join the meeting. To do this, click on the "Join the meeting" button in your browser. The Skype for Business Meetings app should now start automatically
- A message window opens asking if "This page is allowed to open the Skype Meetings app?". Click on allow. A new window will open and the Skype Meeting App will start.
- Enter a name to be displayed during the meeting and then click on "Participate".
- You will receive a message window again. Click on Open to start the application.
- After the application has started, you will be redirected to the virtual waiting area. The meeting organizer is responsible for the virtual waiting area. Wait for him to let you in for the meeting.