- Stable internet connection
- Any Internet Browser (Safari)
- Microphone- and webcam-enabled mobile device (iPhone iOS X)
Detailed instructions with screenshots
Essentials in short
- Open the email with the corresponding meeting link via the mail icon on your iPhone.
- Tap the meeting link. Safari will open and you will be automatically redirected to the corresponding web page.
- Tap "Tap here to install" on the web page or open the App Store directly by tapping "View".
- Download the Skype for Business App and authenticate with your Touch ID or Apple ID.
- After successful installation open your browser again and click on the meeting link. After opening the app, tap on "Participate as guest" and enter your full name. Then tap on the blue arrow.
- Annotation: If you open the app directly from the App Store, you will get a different login screen and cannot log in as a guest. Therefore, please make sure to open the app from the start screen!
- You are now in the virtual waiting area. Wait until you are invited by the organizer. Once you have been accepted, you will be redirected to the Skype for Business conference interface.
- Annotation: When the meeting starts, the microphone is muted by default and the video must be started manually.